Tuesday, March 10, 2009

May 9, 2004

Brik Shane Royce was born May 9th 2004 in Boise Idaho at St. Lukes Hospital (downtown). We were so excited to have a boy finally. I thought I was in labor and by the time we got to the hospital my contractions stopped. Dr. Klomp let me stay and walk around & induced me when he came in. I was so big with him compared to the girls that I was beyond ready to deliver him. I remember his shoulders felt so much bigger than the girls as I pushed him out. He looked alot like Oakley did, except his hands were huge!




My first time holding Brik.



Shane got to hold his first & maybe only son.


Grandma Dawn holding Brik.

Grandma Connie & Grandpa Layne with Brik.


Me & Brik...........Lyndsee & Evka
Time to get wheeled out of this hospital. The girls loved the idea of a brother!





No comments:

Post a Comment